Please Read Carefully
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. The Magic Press Pass Web Site (the “Site”) a service operated by Arooni Labs LLC (the “Company”) is an online information service subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Magic Press Pass MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Magic Press Pass, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Magic Press Pass a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Magic Press Pass by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Magic Press Pass the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Magic Press Pass for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Magic Press Pass. TRADEMARKS. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of Magic Press Pass. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any attempt at reproducing any image or document located on the Magic Press Pass website or distributed by the Magic Press Pass is strictly prohibited.
- Use of the Site.You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Magic Press Pass, Magic Press Pass does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Magic Press Pass – identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Magic Press Pass. You also understand that Magic Press Pass cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Magic Press Pass PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND Magic Press Pass SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Magic Press Pass DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. Magic Press Pass HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Magic Press Pass BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF Magic Press Pass OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Magic Press Pass LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Magic Press Pass makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Magic Press Pass web site, please understand that it is independent from Magic Press Pass, and that Magic Press Pass has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Magic Press Pass web site does not mean that Magic Press Pass endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Magic Press Pass, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service. Further it is agreed that any and all legal matters, proceedings, hearings, arbitration(s), suits, court or otherwise unlisted legal matters WILL BE INITIATED AND HELD WITHIN THE COUNTY OF DOUGLAS IN THE STATE OF KANSAS. NO LEGAL MATTERS WILL RISE OR ORIGINATE IN ANY LOCATION OTHER THAN THE COUNTY OF DOUGLAS IN KANSAS.
- Third Party Rights.The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Magic Press Pass and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Miscellaneous.This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Magic Press Pass and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in The United States of America. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Magic Press Pass’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Magic Press Pass may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
We in no way guarantee that the press ID or passes being issued will in any way grant you access to but not limited to concerts, music events, crime scenes, plays, operas, accident scenes, political functions etc. Therefore, the products sold on this site can be considered novelty items. Should the press ID or passes grant you access to any event you will not be representing Magic Press Pass, or any affiliate company or site unless you apply for and receive an assignment letter for each individual event you wish to cover. All member ID cards whether printed by member or received via any shipment are and will remain property of the Magic Press Pass.
7. Orders/Memberships (placing, submitting application, time frame for receipt, refunds, cancelling membership)
We ship to the Americas, Europe and other countries except the following: Cook Islands, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, China, Cuba, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar / Burma, Nauru, North Korea, Nigeria, the Philippines, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria.